- First Name*
- Lucía Pérez-Castilla
- Middle Initials
- Last Name*
- Role in the Network*
- Working Groups*
- WG2 – Tools and technologies for the play of children with disabilities
- Personal website, blog or social media link
- Scientific Area
- Year of PhD Award
- Early Stage Researcher*
- Government/Intergovernmental Organizations Except Higher Education
- Name of organisation*
- Area of Work*
- Ceapat (Centro Estatal de Autonomía Personal y Ayudas Técnicas) is the Spanish Reference Centre for Personal Autonomy and Assistive Technologies of IMSERSO (an agency of the Spanish Ministry of Health, Social Affairs and Equality).
The Reference Centre for Personal Autonomy and Assistive Technologies started to work in 1989. Since the beginning the idea was to work and collaborate with persons with disabilities, and producers and distributors of assistive products and technologies,
to interchange knowledge and offer information in an open and free system.
Ceapat’s vision is to serve as a reference and excellence centre in accessibility and design for all, assistive products and digital interaction. Ceapat works at analysing, systematizing and disseminating information and knowledge, promoting scientific research, development, and innovation, training professionals, collaborating in the preparation and application of technical standards and providing technical assistance to public and private institutions.
- Expertise Contributions*
- Assistive Technologies and ICT. Videogames and virtual reality.