This field provides a comparison and discusses issues related to assessing the usability and effectiveness of tools and technologies.
The Work group aims to produce:
– Repertoire of systems for evaluating the usability and accessibility of the toys and technologies for the children with disabilities’ play.
– Guidelines for evaluating the accessibility and usability of toys and technologies for the children with disabilities’ play.
– Standard rules for the design and development of technological products and toys for the play of children with disability.
Leader: Rianne Jansens
Vice-Leader: Pedro Encarnação
WG 2 of LUDI has developed a LUDI database of assistive technology to support play for children with disabilities.
With these database LUDI aims to collect data about
– play experiences with different devices, in different contexts of play, with (adapted) toys or low and high technological products and during different kind of services (e.g., therapeutic, educational, research).
– usability and accessibility of devices used for the play.
We like to invite you to add data at http://ludi.utad.pt and to view data submitted by others
|Title||Last Name*||First Name*||Country*||Role in the Network*||Picture*|
|1||De Maesschalck||Karen||17||4, 12|
|Mr||Vanden Hende||Tim||17||4, 12|
|2||Stancheva-Popkostadinova||Vaska||26||2, 11, 13|